(San Francisco, CA)
Think you've got the UI design skills to wow over 61 million users each month? Then Yelp wants to hear from you. We're looking for a senior designer that can create world class user interfaces that visually amaze but are simple to use. You will:
- Help ensure the usability and appearance of the site is world class
- Play a key role in the visual design of new features launching on the site
- Strive for design perfection but love to release and iterate
Requirements (and we mean it):
- Solid portfolio: A history of launching top notch web interfaces
- Passion about the space: You love the world of design and are always keeping on top of the most recent design and usability improvements
- Can-do attitude: Will go the extra mile to launch the best possible design
- Ability to solve design problems, not just paint pretty pictures
- This isn't a coding role, but we'd expect a familiarity with HTML, CSS, AJAX, prototype.js, jQuery, etc.
Job Perks: * Shiny, happy Apple computers * Tasty snacks and Odwalla in the kitchen * Adult beverage machines and our very own "bar." * Frequent big and small Yelp Parties * Voted Top 50 Best Places to Work in San Francisco by SF Business Times
Apply: Send us examples of some of your design accomplishments and why you want to join the Yelp Team.