(San Francisco, CA)
This is a big opportunity to make a huge impact in a large successful company.
The opportunity is still wide open to leverage your skill and style to influence our massive product line. Join our growing team of excellent UX folks and help guide our design thinking.
Experience / Skills Required
- Master of design and communication
- Expert knowledge of Adobe CS
- Able to successfully manage all aspects of a project from start to finish
- Must be self-motivated, a good communicator, comfortable following direction, and able to balance great design with meeting short deadlines
- Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team
- Icon design
- Analytic / Infographic design
- Mobile App design
- Experience designing social products
- Experience with pattern libraries
- Work on various web, mobile and tablet application interfaces
- Create designs, icons and layouts that adhere to and extend the app
- Translate discussions into leading app designs and layouts
- Generate detailed specs of final designs that allow devs to build accurately
- Work with devs to deliver polished final product
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Mentor new members of design staff during onboarding
- Thrive in a highly collaborative, fast-paced, agile environment
Top talent from around the world join Salesforce for its “change the world” mentality; the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere; the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate and a corporate philosophy that incorporates community involvement into its fabric.
Job Perks: Working with world-class talent, waterfront location, relocation package, gym membership, $300 for headphones, generous PTO, 6 days off for volunteer work (travel to one of our global locations), free snacks and drinks, Apple discounts, conferences and training, medical, dental, 401(k), and more
Apply: Don't worry about cover letters or fancy resumes. Just show your work (which should be stellar) and provide links to Linkedin, Dribbble, or whatever you think will help your chances.