Location: Chicago, IL
As a member of the team you will work collaboratively with other teams within the Emmi Technology Department and other departments at Emmi. Specifically, this means following a typical software development lifecycle toward a release plan, collaborating with business analysts and project managers on meeting delivery expectations and working with Client Services in meeting customer support expectations.
The Front-End Web Developer will participate in writing, reading, and executing against software functional and technical specifications, working with senior team members on software design and estimation and hands-on software development across our external and internal systems. The candidate will need to be flexible in day-to-day activities and embrace change as required, working both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with many projects, priorities and opportunities.
· 2-5 years experience in professional web-based application development
· Thorough experience with web technologies and their interrelationships
· Current and detailed knowledge of browser peculiarities
· Mobile web experience a huge plus
· Sencha/Ext experience a huge plus
· XML/XSLT experience a plus
· *nix/Linux experience a plus
· ActionScript experience a plus
· Scripting language experience (e.g. Python/Perl/*nix shell) a plus
· Experience with source code control systems (e.g. Subversion) a plus
· Applicable undergraduate degree preferred
Emmi Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer that welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace.
To apply: email@example.com