Senior Interactive Designer
Our full service ad agency is looking for top talent to add to our interactive team! We’re looking for a rock star. A forward thinking, progressive designer who can jump right in to our collaborative team environment and churn out killer user experiences from day one.
You’d be charged with all aspects of interactive design. From artfully weaving simple user experiences (UX) into complex information architecture for web sites to feature rich mobile apps, you’ll be exposed to a full range of interactive projects.
The team in place is seasoned, savvy, and poised to mentor and learn. You’ll be working with a truly cross-functional team of strategist, planners, developers, and of course other designers. From concept to execution you’ll play a role in making sure all the work we develop is top notch, smart, strategic, and insanely creative.
If you’ve got the passion and a killer portfolio, there’s never been a better time to join the agency.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work with other Interactive professionals to create visual designs for all interactive initiatives, including web and mobile sites, emails, mobile apps and online media
- Develop schematics, sitemaps and wireframes for interactive interfaces for web, mobile and tablet
- Apply a strong understanding of interactive knowledge including visual design, front end development, usability and technology standards
- Coordinate with planners, designers, producers, developers and writers to make sure visual design adheres to the creative brief requirements and the client’s objectives
- Adhering to agreed-upon delivery schedule coordinated with project management
- Mentoring the creative team, including designers, art directors and production artists
- Assisting with internal client presentations and new business pitches
- Absolute minimum of 5 years proven interactive/UX experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
- Highly conceptual and proven ability to interpret and adapt existing brands to the online space
- Collaboration with Development Team to ensure correct implementation of approved design direction
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Responsible for keeping current with the latest UX and UI design trends and tools
- Great understanding of Typography, Animation and User Experience
- Firm grasp of developer tools/languages (HTML, CSS, JQuery, etc)
- Strong communication skills
- A deep desire to experiment and learn from others
- Collaborative mindset
- Experience with RWD
- Experience with mobile app/site & retina display design
- Experience with Social design (blogs, twitter, facebook, etc)
- An amazing online portfolio that showcases your work and your well thought out design process, from conception to completion
If you’d like to work with some of the top interactive minds in the region and you think you’d be a good fit for our team, click on the link below and shoot us your resume and link to your online portfolio:
MARC USA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, veteran status, national origin, or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable law.