Cause-based Business – ConCon.org – Seeks Graphics Designer – oDeskin Apr24
Expand your portfolio by becoming a part of an amazing, cause-based organization helping to advance global sexual health. Conscious Contraceptives (www.ConCon.org) is seeking a part-time, highly motivated Print and Web Graphic Designer to apply his/her creative talents toward designing eye-catching digital and print materials. Qualified applicants meeting the requirements outlined below should apply by following instructions at the end of this job description.
• Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite of applications
• Must be proficient in website and graphic design and have experience with a wide range of creative projects, both print and electronic
• Ability to create high-quality, unique designs within reasonable deadlines
• Strong sense of design, typography, color theory, and layout
• Understanding of usability best practices and techniques for web-based applications
• Ability to quickly and accurately prepare and optimize graphics for various web & print outputs
• Self-motivated and able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively with a team
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Creation of print advertising, sales collateral, email campaigns, Internet banners, promotional items, signage, are a few examples of the type of work the internship will involve.
• Special projects as needed
Designer will be working remotely from his/her home office and will communicate with home office via email, phone, online chat and video conference on a regular basis.
Learn more about us at www.ConCon.org/our-mission
Interested candidates should email their current resume along with AT LEAST THREE (3) samples of work.
Send an email.
Starting On: April 25, 2012
Posted On: April 25, 2012 01:11 UTC
Category: Design & Multimedia > Graphic Design
Country: United States
Hours Billed: 120.17
click to apply