TCG, the in-house creative agency for EF Educational Tours, works in all mediums (video, print, interactive and mobile), and is the agency responsible for all creative and production for marketing and sales efforts for EF Educational As TCG continues to evolve, technology needs to be right there in the trenches with art directors, writers, user experience designers etc.
We’re looking for a creative who is a developer at the core. Call it a “creative technologist”- someone with rock-solid technical skills who also has a passion for concepting great ideas and an acute awareness of what is going on in the digital marketplace. This person needs to be talented and innovative and will be a key part of TCG creating cutting edge prototypes, Facebook applications, games, mobile apps, light front end development, campaign / creative brainstorming, assist in the UX design process, and work to both enhance the studio’s creative offering as well as to enhance our social media presence.
- The Developer must be aware of current trends, and socialize/pitch them to both creative and marketing teams.
- The Developer should have the necessary technical expertise and Facebook application development knowledge to manage and execute the entire process of creating and implementing functional Facebook game apps.
- The Developer will be required to provide full transfer of how the games are built and managed to onsite technical and design staff.
- Design skills, or at least an eye for “what does or doesn’t look good”, are a major plus.
- The Developer must be familiar with both iOS5and Android mobile development
- The Developer must understand & adhere to industry and company best practices
- The Developer needs to be able to develop functional prototypes to demonstrate concepts.
- The Developer needs to assist project teams in scoping and estimating project work.
- The Developer must stay current with new and relevant techniques and technologies and share knowledge with team members.
- The Developer must work with creative leads to develop best practices for role.
- The Developer is responsible for all TCG QA.
- The role reports to the Creative Director.
EF Educational Tours offers international learning opportunities designed to provide students with firsthand exposure to the world’s cultural, historic and natural sites as they study them. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.
EF Educational Tours is a division of EF Education First, the world leader in international education. Founded in 1965, EF’s mission is to break down barriers of language, culture, and geography. To date, EF has helped more than 15 million people learn a language, discover the world or earn an academic degree. For more information, visit http://www.ef.com/careers.
EF is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply: Please include portfolio.